Build Awesome Websites With Divi Pixel
2. Browsing Layout Packs
After Layout Importer is installed, you can access and browse all Layout Packs in your WordPress dashboard. If you don’t see this tab, please refresh the page.
- Go to Divi → Divi Pixel Layouts
- On the plugin screen, you can browse all available layouts, check the demo pages, download all files etc.
3. Installing Layout Pack
The installation process is quite simple. Each available layout pack has an Import button. After it’s clicked, we can proceed with the layout pack installation.
- Go to Divi → Divi Pixel Layouts and click Import button on the layout pack you want to install
- On the next screen, select assets you want to import and click Start Importing button
For best performance, select all assets, so your website after installation will look exactly like the Divi Pixel Layout Pack demo page. If you don’t want to install all assets, you can select only what you need. For example, if you only want to import pages and Divi Library items, select only Content.
Now, sit and relax. The importing process might take a while so be patient and wait for the final message. After the import is completed, you need to assign the homepage, primary menu, CTA Button and other settings if needed.
- Wait for the final message All Done! Enjoy!
- Select Homepage
- Select Primary Menu
- Assign Menu CTA Button to the Main Menu
- Click Save button
These defaults are not perfect and it depends on how large of an import you are making. So the bigger the import, the higher the numbers should be. Contact your hosting support and ask them to increase these values if possible.